Our Real Estate Practice counsels individual clients and businesses on various issues arising in connection with leasing, buying, selling or financing residential and commercial real property in New York area.
Residential Real Estate
Our attorneys are experienced in all matters of residential Real Estate Law, and are equally versed in both Cooperative (Co-Op) & Condominium (Condo) sale-purchase transactions. We represent both buyers and sellers in connection with:
- Drafting and negotiating Contracts of Sale and Riders;
- Conducting due-diligence on the subject property, including, without limitation review of offering plans, Board minutes, financial documentation, and any other relevant documents;
- Handling the closings of the sale-purchase transactions.
Commercial Real Estate
Cea Badoeva, P.C. counsels clients on various issues arising in connection with leasing, buying or selling commercial real property. Our attorneys are experienced in representing both landlords and tenants of all types of commercial spaces, including, without limitation retail properties, restaurants, stores, office spaces, etc. We assist our clients in connection with:
- Drafting and negotiating Contracts of Sale;
- Conducting due diligence on the subject property;
- Handling the closings of the sale-purchase transactions;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial lease agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating assignments, subleases and other commercial real estate documents.